Cuba Trips That Give Back!
Travel with us and support conservation along the way. Have an authentic experience and get to know the REAL Cuba and its’ people. A portion of each trip supports biologists so they can take care of migratory birds. We provide equipment such binoculars, scopes, and donated cameras; we provide training scholarships, and other needs that are an obstacle for getting conservation done. We network with other organizations to be efficient in delivering assistance.
We provide a variety of exchange opportunities for every budget around the year
We now have a trip application signup page on Google! It helps us keep track of all our necessary client information.
– Optics for the Tropics – Trip Participant Form –
- Travel Details
- February – Foto al Vuelo / Photo in Flight – Photo contest – Southern Coast of Cuba $1,200 for 7 nights
- March – Cuba; An Artists’ Sojourn – Eastern Cuba $1900 for 7 nights
- September – Digital Nature Photo Contest – Central Cuba $1,000 for 7 nights
- November – Birding with Ernesto Reyes – Western Cuba $3500 for 9 nights
We make additions to the travel schedule regularly. So come back and visit every now and then. We just might have something that catches your attention.